- SOlar SYstem analogues database POLand
- The database of the Solar System Dynamics and Planetology Group of the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences (SSDPG, SRC PAS) contains: (1) Vis and NIR reflectance spectra of basalts altered in cold (Udokan, Siberia) and hot (Ogaden, Ethiopia) arid environments collected to help interpreting the spectra of the surface of Mars; (2) NIR and MIR reflectance spectra of several mixtures of ice and organic matter at various temperature and pressure conditions to contribute interpreting the composition of the surface of Pluto and Charon. This dataset can be also used to determine the composition of aerosols in the atmosphere of Titan.
- database, infrared spectroscopy, planetary surface, basalt, tholins
- Creation date
- This database started its development at Planetary Geology Laboratory (PGL) - Institute of Geological Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences (IGS PAS), Research Centre in Wrocław, Poland.
- Space Research Centre, Polish Academy of Sciences (SRC PAS) , Poland
- Solar System Dynamics and Planetology Group (SSDPG)
European Commission - Horizon 2020-RI
Award: EPN2020-RI: Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure (#654208)
- European Commission - Horizon 2020-RI (EC-H2020)