CHIPS: Canadian Hyperspectral Integrated Planetary Spectroscopy
How to cite CHIPS
Cloutis, Edward; Potin, Sandra; Manigand, Sébastien (2021). SSHADE/CHIPS: Canadian Hyperspectral Integrated Planetary Spectroscopy. SSHADE (OSUG Data Center). Service/Database. doi:10.26302/SSHADE/CHIPS
Who is behind CHIPS?
- Scientific managers
- Potin, Sandra (LESIA / ObsParis-PSL - Sorbonne - U-Paris - CNRS)
- Database managers
- Manigand, Sébastien (C-TAPE / UWinnipeg)
- University of Winnipeg (UWinnipeg)
- Centre for Terrestrial and Planetary Exploration (C-TAPE)
- The data are currently available on the C-TAPE laboratory website, in Excel file format, but will be withdrawn as soon as they will be uploaded in SSHADE.
Database content statistics
- Samples: 9
- Experiments: 2
- Spectra: 7
- Content keywords: database, spectroscopy, visible, infrared, Raman, minerals, rocks, carbonaceous materials, meteorites, geology, planetary sciences, astrophysics